Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering if i could get some opinions on an army list i make make for an 1850 pt battle

HQ
led by colonel w/power fist
2 flamers
vet sarg w/power weapon
standard bearer w/regimental banner
commissar w/ power fist
202pts

Troops
command section w/4 flamers and power weapon
4 Inf squads
command section w/4 flamers and power weapon
4 Inf squads
594pts

Fast Attack
3 sentinels with heavy flamers
40pts

Elites
Ogrynsx5 + Chimera
Orgynsx5 + Chimera
Hardened Vets w/3 flamers, power fist, Chimera
653 pts

Heavy Support
Demolisher w/side heavy bolters
Basilisk

Total: 1853 pts

I made up this army list because i am sick of being destroyed in HtH in the last 3 turns of a game, i believe this provides me with a good mobile counter attack force as well as the heavy artillary and the numbers the guard is famous for plus a decked out HQ choice. I decided to add in the morale boosting banner and stuff because with the new assault rules i tend to fail morale checks, last game i had 40 troopers run off the table ...four whole squads that had not taken a single casualty. I was also thinking of possibly switching the hardened vets with another ogryn squad. Oh and all ogryns have the close combat weapon instead of the ripper gun. I thank you for all of your suggestions, i especially want to hear what ColKillmore has to say. Oh one other question what is 40k in 40 mins i have heard a lot about thia recently.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well i dont really play IG so i cant comment on your list but as for the 40k in 40min it is a set of rules that allow you to play a game of 40k in 40min. The main rule is that your armys have to be of 400pts and the missions you do are Clense, Recon and Breakthrough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.