Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disclaimer: I don't have my codex with me right now, so a few things might be off. I have a prett good memory though, so it should be fairly close.

HQ: Captain
Bike, Powersword, Bolt Pistol, Frags, Combat Shield

120 pts

Troops:

3x 6man HB squad with Razorback extra armor and smoke
Trust Your Battle Brothers

563 pts

2x 10 man plasma squads, Vet Sergeant with Bolter and Powerfist, TYBB, Rhino with Extra armor and Smoke.

426 pts

Fast Attack:
2x 3 man Bike team with Meltabombs and meltagun (not 100% sure I can take meltabombs since I don't have the codex, but I think I can)

230 pts

2x Landspeeder, 1x LST

180 pts

2x Pred Des, HB sponsons, Extra Armour

240 pts

Pred Ann, Lascannon Sponsons, Extra Armour

150 pts

The razorback squads would form a firebase, with the razors trying to get hull down and the troops just trying to get firing lanes. The Rhino squads would try and charge toward an assault element and rapid fire before being charged. the destructors would do light anti tank and anti infantry, and the annihilators and the bikes are anti tank. The commander just tries to charge into a melee and mix things up.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Maybe you should take the trait Cleanse and Purify, and replace the razorbacks with rhinos. Then you can have a bunch of tactical squads in rhinos with 2 plasma guns apiece.

·
LO Oldie
1,248 Posts
I really like the set up on this list. so many vehicles... its great!

but there are a few things...

maybe replace the captain w. a chaplain on bike.

Also, consider putting power of the machine spirit on the anilhilator... that would get u 2 shots while still staying mobile. (machine spirit shooting TL lascannon, crew shooting one of the sponson shots.)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Going to try something with cleanse and purify...
Traits: Cleanse and Purify, TYBB
Drawbacks: The one that limits termies and dreads, and have pride in your colors

HQ:
Chaplain, BP, Bike, Frags
(not completely sure, but I think around 115)

Elite: None

Troops:

2x 8man 2xplas Vet Sergeant w/ Powerfist and Bolter Rhino w/ Extra Armor and Smoke
524 pts

2x 8man 2x melta Vet Sergeant w/ Powerfist and Bolter Rhino w/ extra Armr and Smoke
504 pts

Fast Attack

3xBikers, Meltabombs, Meltagun
115 pts

2x 1 LST

160 pts
Heavy Support:

2x Pred Des, Extra Armor, HB Sponsons
240 pts

Pred Annihilator, Lascannons Sponons, PoTMS
160 pts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Madscientist said:
2x Pred Des, Extra Armor, HB Sponsons
240 pts

Pred Annihilator, Lascannons Sponons, PoTMS
160 pts
I would make all 3 of them Predator annihilators with heavy bolter sponsons. That way, you can move them and shoot all weapons.

2x 3 man Bike team with Meltabombs and meltagun (not 100% sure I can take meltabombs since I don't have the codex, but I think I can)
Try to fit them into a 5 man bike squad with 2 meltaguns, a veteran sergeant w/ powerfist, and an attack bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts