Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im not a guy who can paint alot of models as i get really bored of it and just leave them there to dust. So i made an army with as little as possible but still effective. It has 20 models which i think i can manage.Not sure on the swarmlord but all CC is welcome

SwarmLord 280

2 guard(shooters) 100

2 guard(shooters) 100

Venomthrope 55

3 warriors w/barbed strangler, 2 death spitters 110

2 Carnifexes w/fragspines 370

2 Carnifexes w/fragspines 370

Tyrannafex w/cannon or 20 shooter depending on enemy. cluster spines 260-265

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I would give the tyranofex a rupter cannon because you haven't got anything that can penetrate av14 tanks. Also i would suggest you pod your carnifexes and swap fragspines for spore clusters to mess up your opponent's deployment.
thanks
antique_nova

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a revised list.I switched the swarmlord to a tervigon as i found it not needed for its points. While the tervigon can spawn me more troops which is great and it will use a spell that would be more useful depending on the enemy.I added bio plasmas to the carnifexes as it can be deadly if used with onslaught. Lastly added regen to my tyrannafex.

Tervigon w/crushing claws,regeneration,implant attack, cluster spines, +1 spell,toxin sacs 260

2 guard(shooters) 100 X2

Venomthrope 55

3 warriors w/barbed strangler, 2 death spitters 110 X3

2 Carnifexes w/bio-plasma 360 X2

Tyrannafex w/cannon,regeneration,desicater swarm 295

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
It's tyrannofex and do you really need that regen on him? I would concentrate on getting some more troops in, you only need one naked warrior squad ( bar a barded strnalger) then some hormaguants to help with nidzilla.
thanks
antique_nova

·
Registered
362 Posts
If you are looking to avoid painting models why would you want to include a model that can spawn an additional 30 models you will have to paint? just add an alpha warrior and maybe a zoanthrope or 2

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I want as little as i can and still want some chances of success so the extra troops can help alot.I also will probably just drybrush the guants. Regen can be very nice as it can make it live longer and take more firepower to kill it. Also i really like warrior models so i included 3. These are basicly the sit back and shoot unit i have while everything else charges forward.With no offence to antique, can you please read before you post and you will know why i dont have guants.

·
Hive Fleet Pandora
5,068 Posts
You are footsloggin to certain death. Try out some spores or trygons. They're what makes a nidzilla list great.

·
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha im aware of this but i already have about 90% of models from a person at a store for free as he was moving countries and gave me his nidzilla army. I gave him 200$ for this as i cant take stuff for free. I will probably expand and get some spores later on. I dont like the trygon model at all im afraid and thats why i dont got one. Plus as i have done with many lists, i do tend not to use the most used stuff from armies so i can differ.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Too much of a point value for you to use 3 warriors in a squad. Your enemy will have plenty of strength 8 and 9 weapons and since they are subject to instant death they will get destroyed easily. And then there goes your objective holders

1 - 10 of 10 Posts