Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ Canoness + blessed weapon + inferno pistol + Book of St. Lucius
+ Litianes of Faith + frag grenades/ 5 celestians + 2 meltaguns + VSS + eviserator/ Immolater + smoke + extra armor

3x T 10 Battle sisters + heavy flamer + meltagun/ VSS + Book of St. Lucius +bolter flamer/ Rhino + smoke + extra armor

2x FA 10 dominions + 4 flamers/ VSS + Book of St. Lucius + bolter flamer/ rhino + smoke + extra armor

3x HS exorcist

= 1847
8 faith points
Thoughts? comments? constructive critizims?

·
durus
2,578 Posts
The list is quite solid. :act-up:

Nothing to pick apart as to how you set up your units, the only question I have is that you could take one of your FA choices and make another troops squad to one more objective taker?

Cheers, DH

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Diggums Hammer, I was considering dropping one of the dominion sqds for another battle sister sqd ,but I really wanted to test the power of 2 five 5 flamethrower sqds ,and I should be able to screen the sisters who come out of the transports if they should blow up.

- I was considering modifiying the canoness retinue and only taking a canoness, attaching her to one of the battle sister sqds and use the points for a daemonhunters inquisitor lord mainly for the psychic hood Ld 10, emperor's tarot, and 2 mystics. I would put them in a rhino as well and keep them back with the exorcists to deal with incoming deep strikers as well as other things. Any left over points I might spend on the Inquistor lord.

Any thoughts on this?

·
464 Posts
For fast attack, I love me some Serephim. They can deep strike if need be. They can flame as bright as any other sister and wreck units that are tar-pitting your sister squads. You will not make many friends by fielding three exorcists, but who needs friends when have 3d6 shots of holy repentant fury?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts