2 bio acid biovores=110
Fast Attack:
3 raveners+scything talons+rending+devourers=150
Total=1845

Any help is much appreciated:yes:

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i like the biovores for tank bustin'.... and that ap3 is awesome against Meqs. Unforntunatly i glue the tyrants rending claws on so i can't change it :( i have a shooty carni with a vc and bs but it's like 190 pts.. i keep debating about the raveners... i really like 18 devourer reroll to wound shots..and the 12" charge is cool as well...but i can't decide weither to take them out and add a shooty carni or something else...hmm

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, i changed the list slightly... i took out acid maw from my doomstealers and and gave my broodlord toxin sacs and Flesh hooks and i gave one of my genestealer broods scuttle..... figuring giving two stealer broods...one doom w/ a BL and the other scuttle and EC a good chance in seeing combat 1st to 2nd turn... cause as we all know... our genestealers strike fear into the hearts of men :) and they freak and throw everything they have at the closest brood. I keep going back and forth about that tyrant though.... his VC is S 8 and he'll hit with 3 shots on a 3+.. i like those odds compared to a carni's 2 S10 shots that hit on a 4+.... but i'm not sure what will work better in this list. Those biovore's always help me out (a lot) and i love that if i miss...they just float around annoying my opponent. Any ideas?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.