Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm playing in a tournament this weekend. I don't think I've ever played a game higher than 1500, but this tournament is 1850, so I thought I'd run this list past you guys:

HQ:
Lord w/RO and VoD
Elites:
5 Immortals
5 Immortals
Troops:
19 Warriors
19 Warriors
Fast Attack:
3 Destroyers
3 Destroyers
3 Destroyers
Heavy:
Monolith

I'm envisioning keeping the Lord with the Warriors (hopefully in cover to help with any AP3 weapons) towards the center. He supports them with the RO and teleports them out of CC, if necessary. Immortals and Destroyers will be responsible for the flanks. Monolith will probably DS in.

If you want to make suggestions, here are the other models I have:
Destroyer Lord
Another walking lord
2 Wraiths
1 Heavy Destroyer
10 Flayed Ones
20 Scarab Swarms
30 more Warriors
1 more Immortal

Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have received some feedback and have updated my list:

(1849 - Phase Out -13)
HQ:
Lord w/RO and VoD
Elites:
5 Immortals
5 Immortals
Troops:
16 Warriors
16 Warriors
Fast Attack:
5 Destroyers
4 Destroyers
9 Scarabs
Heavy:
Monolith

Any other suggestions?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Have the Warriors in 3 units of 10, more versitile and more units on the field. Drop a Destroyer and then add an Immortal to each unit, finishing off with an extra Scarab. Having the VoD itll probably be best to run the Lord with some of the Immortals.

·
kut maar krachtig
1,323 Posts
aggreed on that Phoenix. warriors just work well in units of 10 and immortals work well from 6 Up just port 1 immortal sqaud with your lord and 1 with the lith. maybe take some Flayed ones they can charge out lith if he hasn't moved can be a lot of fun to see them kill all before them fast :D besides that looks like nice and solid list not to much power play so Have fun ith it

My suggestion:

Lord Orb VoD
10 Immortals

8 Flayed ones

10 warriors
10 warriors
10 warrios

3 destroyers
3 destroyers
3 destroyers

monolith

1849 pts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.