Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Outcast Shinigami
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Plz tell me what you think of my 1850pt list.

HQ: 193
Hive Tyrant (193): Winged, Adrenal Glands (I), Toxin Sacs, 2 Scything Talons, Warp Field

Elites: 341
Carnifex (113): Enhanced Senses, 2 TL-Devourers

3 Warriors (114): Enhanced senses, Extended Carapace, Toxin Sacs, Rending Claws, 3 Deathspitters

3 Warriors (114): Enhanced senses, Extended Carapace, Toxin Sacs, Rending Claws, 3 Deathspitters

Troops: 792
8 genestealers (160): Extended Carapce

24 Gaunts (120): Spinefists

16 Gaunts (96): Fleshborers

16 Gaunts (96): Fleshborers

Heavy Support: 521
Carnifex (163): Enhanced Senses, Reinforced Chitin, Venom Cannon, Barbed Strangler

Carnifex (163): Enhanced Senses, Reinforced Chitin, Venom Cannon, Barbed Strangler

3 Zanthrobes (195): Synapse, Warpblast

Total: 1847
Models: 93

·
Registered
943 Posts
everything is lovely except for the raveners, they are useless here. I reccomend getting extended carapace for your carnifexes, it helps them live alot more, then you can increase the gaunt squads to 20 (maybe). Good Luck

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
your lists center is solid and it looks like your going for a shooty 'Nid army with some nice assault to back it up. id recommend not upgrading the genestealers in any way however. players ALWAYS shoot 'stealers and carapce will never save them. instead just use the points to buy a bigger brood which actually makes them more surviveable and also more scary. i agree with full gaunt squads, not only do they shoot REMARKABLY well but they look good the bigger they are but 20 is as big as youll ever need. i wouldnt say the raveners are useless but if you drop them change the hive tyrant from winged to having guard. they're good in combat and they replace warp field well. one last thing, i strongly recommend more than 3 warriors to a brood. they get gunned down easily even with the better save, id say 5 to a brood will tough it out, if you can find room. Good luck and make sure to kill some Marines ;)

·
Registered
388 Posts
I like the army list. I usually run 3 broods either with 6 or 8 in each with extended carapace. Extended carapace does made a differnece.
On your army your ravenors will get there before most of the army. Now if you are using them to help support your flying ht then all means keep them. If not then you might want to drop them and get another 6 brood of genestealers with extended carapaceand that would change your squad to 12 brood and 10 brood.Genestealers in my view are the best troops in the game. I am talking about troops not elites, hq, fast or hvy just standard troops.
Goodluck on the tournment
Bonekrusher

1 - 4 of 4 Posts