5 Havocs-145
3 missile launchers
CHaos Glory

52 models
4 vehicles

·
Registered
43 Posts
i would drop 5 of the plasma pistols for a third obliterator. it should be more lethal than the pps and you cant wound yourself with it if you dont use the plasma on it. but thats only me and my bad luck with the dice. ;) also a tl plasmacannon should be more deadly than the pistols.

you could also drop one (the last) pp for a second melta in your csm squad. that should be kinda fun. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well, first a comment to the above post. The plasma cannon is not twin-linked on an Obliterator, it is the plasma gun.

Now, on to the list.

With your Berserker squads, I would also drop the plasma pistols. Additionally, I would drop the possession from the Rhinos. This will net you enough points for another 2 Obliterators.

Personally, I think you have too many Berserkers here. How much CC do you really need? I think 2 Berserker squads and 2 CSM squads would be much better here. Do 2 squads of 10 CSM's with 2 Meltas, a Fist and the Icon of Khorne and Rhino. Then, do a squad of 10 and a squad of 9 Berserkers (this one for the Lord), with the Champs having Fists. Should be enough of a point reduction to add another marine to your 2 havoc squad. Remember, for every heavy weapon you want to have one disposable guy.

So:

Lord

2x 10 man CSMs

9x Zerkers

10x Zerkers

2x 6 man havocs w/ 3 Missles

2x 2 man Obliterator squads

·
Swarm Queen of LO
1,174 Posts
I would suggest downgrading all your daemonic possessions to Extra Armor, drop the plasma pistol from the Lord, drop the two chaos icons from the Havocs (since it is such a small squad, I think once they start taking leadership tests, they are as good as dead any ways). Downgrade all the powerfists to Power weapons on the berserkers (since they pretty much lose the benefits of Furious Charge w/ a powerfist). That leaves you with 85 points - add a 3rd obliterator and a combi-melta to the squad of 9 champion (or Lord, if you prefer).

Farnola's suggestions were also very good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.