Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a tournament coming up this weekend and the points total is only 1950 :?so no lords and only 1 rare. Below is my list and it has already done well against a mortal khorne list but one of my worries is against a magic heavy list as I dont have room for a scroll caddy. Im hoping to just weather any magic that comes my way.

Here's the list

Sacred Host of Quetzl

Scar Vet General Genearl
sacred spawning of Quetal (ssoQ), light armor, sword of striking, enchanted shield,
spawning of Tlazcotl

Scar Vet BSB (war banner)
ssoQ, light armor

Scar Vet JSoD
ssoQ, great weapon, light armor, shield, Aura of Quetzl, Spawning of Tlazcotl, Jaguar Idol

15 Saurus Full command
ssoQ

2x12 skinks blowpipes, scout, ssoQ

2x10 skinks blowpipes, ssoQ

12 skinks javelin+shield, ssoQ

15 Saurus full command
ssoQ, ssoTlazcotl

4 Kroxigors, champ

3 terradons, champ

Stegadon

Comments?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
It's not often you hear of 1950 pt tourneys so no lord, could be interesting to see what people do.

My advice would be to switch the ward from the JSoD to the general as he's much more important to keep alive. I send the JSoD off to smash stuff anyway so you kinda have to accept that he might not make it back alive!

Good luck! :)

·
RAWR! KROXIGOR!!
1,935 Posts
Have a tournament coming up this weekend and the points total is only 1950 :?so no lords and only 1 rare. Below is my list and it has already done well against a mortal khorne list but one of my worries is against a magic heavy list as I dont have room for a scroll caddy. Im hoping to just weather any magic that comes my way.
Magic is unlikely to trouble you. Max of 3 wizards and no lord remember. Just give some BSo Tepoks to the heroes.

Scar Vet General Genearl
sacred spawning of Quetal (ssoQ), light armor, sword of striking, enchanted shield,
spawning of Tlazcotl
Why Tlazcotl? Do you fear the fear.

Scar Vet BSB (war banner)
ssoQ, light armor
Fair enough.

Scar Vet JSoD
ssoQ, great weapon, light armor, shield, Aura of Quetzl, Spawning of Tlazcotl, Jaguar Idol
I would drop the Aura and the BSo Tlazcotl.

15 Saurus Full command
ssoQ
Why do you need the musician or the champion?

2x12 skinks blowpipes, scout, ssoQ

2x10 skinks blowpipes, ssoQ

12 skinks javelin+shield, ssoQ
I would have though javelin+shield would have been maxed out on to take advantage of the extra save. 5 skink units may be a bit many.

15 Saurus full command
ssoQ, ssoTlazcotl
Why Tlazcotl?

4 Kroxigors, champ
RAWR KROXIGOR! The Ancient is unnecessary though.

3 terradons, champ
Need more in the unit (4-5) or need to be droped.

Swap for Salamanders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.