Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says, this is only the stuff i have. it doesnt mean that i dont want your critisim/praise, but merely that there are limited changes i can make.

HQ
Chaos Sorc - 125
-MoS
-Lash

Troops
10x Khorne Berserkers - 250
-Skull Champ
-Powerfist

9x Thousand Sons - 269
-Aspiring sorc
-Warptime

5x Chaos Marines - 75

Heavy Support

Land Raider - 245
-Dozer Blades
-Havoc Launcher
-Daeomonic Possession

That comes to a grand total of 1000 points if my calculations are correct.

the only other stuff i have is
-3 termies
-kharn, abbadon, termie lord, typhus, lord with wings
-bout 20 more marines
-10 possessed
-heaps more zerkers!

thanks people!

~Tainted~

·
Registered
46 Posts
At this level I think you'd be better off without the land raider. Every anti-tank round on the board will be aimed at it and when it's gone you've lost 25% of your army. Since you have no rhinos you could go straight foot slogging. I don't know how your terminators are outfitted, but they could bring some heavy weapons to fill in that gap. Even a csm squad with a heavy might help until you can get some transports for your squads. Unless those thousand sons are sitting on a home objective I would exchange them for a faster moving squad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do realise that the raider is 25% of my army, but, im not too sure what my opponent will have in 1000 points that could take av14.. im sure a multi-melta would do it, but im pretty happy. and the plan was to have the zerkers in the raider and sons in rhino with sorc. im gunna test it out tomorrow, so ill let you know how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts