Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven,t got all models yet so tell me if i need something.

dreadlord, heavy armor, additional hand weapon, hydra blade, ring of hotek. 212p

20 corsairs, standard bearer, sea serpent banner. 235p

5 harpies. 55p

5 harpies. 55p

20 black guard. 260p

war hydra. 175p

992 points all

the dreadlord goes with the black guard. the hydra flanks with the black guard. harpies screens and if needed hunt war machines.

hope its overall good please leave coments!!:sinister:

·
Registered
326 Posts
you can't take a dreadlord at 1k, masters only. As a result, you can't spend that much on your general. Which is a good thing, since it isn't a very good build anyways. Harpies don't count for min core, so you are 1 core unit short of being legal.

If you are going to run corsairs, they cost a bit too much to try and get full ranks with. I would recommend if you are going to make them the frenzy version, run them 7 wide with just 2 ranks (so 14 total)

That black guard unit really wants to hold the Banner of Hag graef. Giving it a champion with crimson death wouldn't be a bad idea either. At this points level you probably don't want a full unit. I would say about 12-14 would be enough.

Since your list is not legal, I can't say it is any good. With these models you can make a good list, but you need to rework it quite a bit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.