Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm making a return to the hobby after a few years out and I'd appreciate some help getting back into the swing of things. I've found out some old army lists so hopefully the list posted here won't be horrific. However, I've not played since the 5th ed. rulebook and the codex errata have been published.

My local game store has been running a monthly 1k tournament, designed to be fast paced so that everyone can get a few games in. I'm not really sure what to expect but I think the players have quite a range of experience and play styles.

Daemon Prince (150pts)
Wings
Mark of Nurgle

9 Plague Marines (277 pts)
Plague Champion
Power Fist
2 Plasma Guns
Rhino

8 Plague Marines (254 pts)
Plague Champion
Power Fist
2 Plasma Guns
Rhino

Defiler (150pts)
Two Extra Close Combat Arms

2 Obliterators (150pts)

Total: 981

As you can see, still have a few points left over, but not sure where to put them. I always used to take Warptime on my Daemon Prince, is it not worth taking any more? Is wind of Chaos any good? Thanks

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Welcome back, by the looks of that list you haven't built up much rust at all.

Warptime has largely been nerfed by a recent FAQ, so Winds is definately the way to go, will help with the biggest threat to Princes, swarms. Might also help take down some vehicles if you get lucky. Only thing I'd change is to make the Oblits into two seperate units of 1 each, so that you can fire at different targets if you do enough damage with the first shot.

·
Surgeon General
369 Posts
Take a look at the all new 6th ed rulebook and the FaQ. Nurgle got a real buff and playing them will be really fun!

Allied forces of Daemons (Epidemius) and Nurgle CSM will be great. If this makes no sense for you please ask away and I'll fill out your blanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts