Elites

4x Stealth Suits, Team Leader with BK -130

Troops

12x Fire Warriors, Devilfish, SMS, DL, MT, TA -240
12x Fire Warriors, Devilfish, SMS, DL, MT, TA -240

Heavy Support

Railhead, Railgun, BC, MT, DL -165
Ionhead, Ioncannon, BC, MT, DL -125

Basic Plan is that Railgun Pick of tanks with Ionhead weakening units ready to be killed of with a FOF. Shas'el picks of HQS etc. Stealth Suits for anti Devestators, Weakening units. Warfishes are just annoying for the opponent .....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Other than the fact that I can't figure out what a BK is...

I think you need just a little more anti-tank. Maybe a FB on the XV-15 (take off whatever that BK is for it). After you take out the Dev's, thats some good anti-ohlookatmeI'msomeubersapcemarineguywho'ssquadjustgotdecimatedbythegoodnessofFoF.

-TD

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am pretty happy with the 1 railgun at the momnet because the IonHead can sneak round to face rear armour as well and also at my local GW most of my opponents have few tanks. Do you think this would have enough firepower to overcome a traditional MEQ list??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Honestly? No. Almost all your guns are AP5. All but three, in fact, and you have at most six shots a turn that are AP3 or better. Volume of fire is nice, but it might not be enough.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Honestly? No. Almost all your guns are AP5. All but three, in fact, and you have at most six shots a turn that are AP3 or better. Volume of fire is nice, but it might not be enough.

To tell you the truth, we are the bane of Termies. We can put out so many shots that not even the mini dreadnoughts can take them. MEQ's can take even less.

Rusty has enough fire power and if he can keep his guys moving then he should be just fine.

-TD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts