Defilers
Defiler + smoke launchers 153p
Defiler = 150p
Predator
Predator + smoke launchers
+ Turret lascannon
+ Sponson lascannons = 148p
Total = 451p

I havnt been playing undivided long and as you can probably see i like firepower, my lose to win ratio is about adverage and i realy want to improve but i dont know what to do! help please!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
chaos_runemaster said:
HQ
Daemon prince
Lord
Dark blade
Demonic stature
Demonic flight
Demonic essence
Demonic rune
Total = 170p
First comment is that this guy really dosn't fit with your list. He is the only CC threat in your army and by giving him stature you are making him a huge target, plus he is too many points for a 1000 point list. I would recomend a 70 point Lt. with a Kai gun. If you want this guy drop stature, the rune, and essence and give him a bolt pistol or CCW for a 1 point extra attack, and maybe spiky bits

chaos_runemaster said:
TROOPS
Chaos space marines
Squad of 8 + 1 missile launcher = 122p
Squad of 8 + heavy bolter = 117p
Total = 239p
You probably need more troops, and you don't need 7 guys as fodder for one heavy weapon. For 270 points you can have 3 squads of 5 with MkU and 3 las cannons.

chaos_runemaster said:
ELITES
Obliterators
Squad of 2 = 140p
Total = 140p
I'm generaly a big fan of these.

chaos_runemaster said:
[
HEAVY SUPPORT
Defilers
Defiler + smoke launchers 153p
Defiler = 150p
Generaly if you take a defiler take it with either indirect fire, which may not be very good in small points games if your opponent gets under your min range, or mutated hull. Smoke launchers arn't that useful on him as due to demonic possesion you'll always be fireing what guns you have left on this guy.

chaos_runemaster said:
[
Predator
Predator + smoke launchers
+ Turret lascannon
+ Sponson lascannons = 148p
Total = 451p
I would recomend autocannon/las cannon side sponsons with D possesion for 145 I think. You still have good firepower, but increase the ability of the tank to fire for the same points.

As a general tip the mark undivided is one of the best single points you can spend on your marines.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If your dead set on using that Deamon prince i would give him the dreadaxe instead of the dark blade, the reason is your deamon prince will be ignoring armor saves and inv saves wich makes him THE ALL ROUND cc lord IMO. Also those 8 man squads of marines, tool one up for close combat and one up for ranged so,

Asp champ
Pwr fist
7 marines
-Bolt pistol, ccw

8 marines
missle launcher

But im working with what you have, but IMO i would drop the m.launcehr and switch for a lascannon.

and like Xrix1 said you should put the mark of the chaos undevided on your troops.

Obliterators are good, but in a 1000 pt game 2 might be too much, and will most likely die erlier on in the game. wich could be turned into a strategie.

Other then that, it looks pritty well rounded to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If your gona use sature you dont really need rune. Becasue sature makes him toughness 5 so therefore only strength 10 weapons can instant death him anyway. Save the 35 points and avoid strenght 10 (weapons which is always a good idea anyway).

·
Registered
120 Posts
Your HQ is almost 1/5 of your total points. I would trim him down to at most 100 pts. If you are set on him, at least give him a ccw. 1 more attack for 1 pt. Cant beat that.

Put your oblits in 2 separate squads. They still cost the same, but are now 2 scoring units, cannot be killed by 1 squads shooting, and can shoot at 2 different things.

I would also slim down your troop choices, and add a third.

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.