Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just a quick list I put together based around the use of the moonstone, I was wondering what you guys thought

Shadoweaver - Acorn - 285

Fire/Metal/Lightsinger - Moonstone - 120

16 GG - Trueflight, Musician - 250 (weaver here)

10 DWS - Hagbane - 160 (singer here, they deploy in a wood in the deployment zone, singer joins them and they moonstone the following turn)

5 Sisters - Nothing - xxx

1 Eagle - Nothing - xx

Total = 1k dead.

Game plan was to keep moving, keep shooting, and never get caught - the shadowweaver does miasma and will (hopefully) get withering for some added punch, whilst the singer goes with the scouts to moonstone them around to attack war machines and missile troops (in that order) with simple magic missiles and shooting attacks. Sisters are there again to slow the enemy down with curse of anraheir and make me more difficult to hit (they'll cast it on stuff which is going to shoot at the scouts), whilst the eagle is also a war machine hunter which will fly forward to support the scouts.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Have you played this list yet?

If I were playing this list, I would jump the GG with the Moonstone rather than the scouts. The Sisters, eagle, and scouts have good mobility, sixteen GG doesn't.
If the opponent turns his/her forces around to go after the GG, then great! Time to jump again.

Sidewinder

1 - 2 of 2 Posts