Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dethskullz Warboss
1,245 Posts
Hey

Having not playing any warhammer for 3 months i have been trapped in to collecting vampire counts for now :C so please comment on my first time list for ages.

2250pts Vc Army

Vampire Lord, Magic Lvl 3 - 450
Equiptment - Blood Drinker, Walach's Bloody Hauberk, Talisman of the Lycni
Skills - Dark Acolyte, Master of the Black Arts, Summon Creatures of the Night

Vampire, Magic Lvl 2 - 180
Equiptment - Tomb Blade, The Flayed Hauberk
Skills - Dark Acolyte

Tomb King - 125
Equiptment - Sword of Kings, The Cursed Book, Heavy Armour, Shield

Zombie Horde (25), Musician - 104

Skeleton Warriors (20), Standard, Musician, Champion, Banner of the Dead Legion - 205

Crypt Ghouls (18), Ghast - 152

Dire Wolves (5x2) -
Fell Bats (3) -

Corpse Cart, LodeStone

Grave Guard (20),Great weapons, Standard, Musician, Champion, Banner of the Barrows - 335

Black Knights (5), Barding, Standard, Muscian, Champion - 180

Vargulf

Total - 2246

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Hey

Having not playing any warhammer for 3 months i have been trapped in to collecting vampire counts for now :C so please comment on my first time list for ages.

2250pts Vc Army

Vampire Lord, Magic Lvl 3 - 450
Equiptment - Blood Drinker, Walach's Bloody Hauberk, Talisman of the Lycni
Skills - Dark Acolyte, Master of the Black Arts, Summon Creatures of the Night
FIrst question, why did GW name an enchanted item "The Talisman of Lycni". Second question, how do you pronounce "Lycni"?

I love the hauberk. I think it's a great bit of magic armor for the cost, but I think it's even better when you improve your armor save with a mount, dread knight, or some such. Otherwise, you're basically paying for a 5+ ward save, when you could have crown of the damned for 10 points less. I'll risk stupidity for a 4+ ward save. Plus, the side effects of stupidity aren't as harmful in 7th ed as they were in 6th. Once in combat, you're immune to psych and don't test for stupidity at all.

Vampire, Magic Lvl 2 - 180
Equiptment - Tomb Blade, The Flayed Hauberk
Skills - Dark Acolyte
I like this. I might take something other than the tomb blade, but that's just me.

Tomb King - 125
Equiptment - Sword of Kings, The Cursed Book, Heavy Armour, Shield
I love this guy. You have strong enough magic so why waste points of a squishy necromancer.

Skeleton Warriors (20), Standard, Musician, Champion, Banner of the Dead Legion - 205

Crypt Ghouls (18), Ghast - 152
I like this.

Dire Wolves (5x2) -
Fell Bats (3) -
I like these a lot. They're not one of the new, sexy units, but they're still some of the best in terms of game play.

Corpse Cart, LodeStone
I plan on taking at least one of these.

Grave Guard (20),Great weapons, Standard, Musician, Champion, Banner of the Barrows - 335

Black Knights (5), Barding, Standard, Muscian, Champion - 180
Very nice selections.

[/quote]Vargulf[/quote]
You are a man after my own heart.

Total - 2246[/QUOTE]

I'm going to copy your list into Word and save it. Very nice. I like the looks of it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Dethskullz Warboss
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey David cheers for the reply i didnt expect 1 so far from LO, I uselly need to wait days possiably weeks.

I am glad you like the list and You may borrow it copy it if you like it so much ^_^.

I had a little help form a friend (you know who you are ;) ).

I think how you pronouce Lycni like Ly-cani ? something like that i think. Hmm yea a good few people like the CoS ill try it sometime but the huberk seemed a good idea the time.

I am planning of doing a 500/1000/1500/2250 to get me upto date on the rules and Grasp the VC army better.

·
Daughter of Man
251 Posts
my only complaint with this list are the zombies in your core.i think youd be better of taking more skellies and just raising the zombies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts