Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Dark Knight
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you take the standard force organizational chart in 2,000 points games and up or do you take allies or even more Imperial Guardsman? I was thinking of taking more guardsman but I don't want it to take away from my list. Just wondering what other people do.

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
I don't fill out an org chart until 2500 at least, with either of my armies. The only reason I would bring a second FOC is to spam Russes or something equally unsporting.

Reactions: nacho cheese

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I could squeeze in 2 CCSs and 8 Mech Vets in at 2k. I also second Korona's 6x deathstrike idea

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
I wouldn't bother with multiple Deathstrikes. They're fragile, useless against fliers, miss the first turn's shooting and you need two of 'em to kill a Rhino & passengers. The most likely outcome is a flying MC swooping over to them and having an amazing field day.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I wouldn't bother with multiple Deathstrikes. They're fragile, useless against fliers, miss the first turn's shooting and you need two of 'em to kill a Rhino & passengers. The most likely outcome is a flying MC swooping over to them and having an amazing field day.
It's still funny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.