Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1,999pts

HQ

Epistolary: Terminator Armour, Psychic Hood, Psychic Power: Fear of the Darkness [145pts] + 4 man Terminator Command Squad: Sergeant w/ Power Weapon, 2 Terminators w/Powerfist, 1 Terminator w/Chainfist, 2x Assault Cannon [205pts] Drop Pod +30

ELITES

Dreadnought w/Twin-linked lascannon, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers [133pts] Drop Pod +30

5 man Terminator Squad: Sergeant w/ Power Weapon, 3 Terminators w/Powerfist, 1 Terminator w/Chainfist, 2x Assault Cannon [245pts] Drop Pod +30

Witch Hunter Ally - Callidus Temple Assassin [120pts] {Key stats for those who don't know: Starts in Reserve but can arrive anywhere onboard, and move-fight immediately; After deployment you can move one enemy unit up to 6�}

TROOPS

Scout Squad: Sergeant + 6 Scouts, 4x Bolt Pistol & CCW, Heavy Bolter, 2x Sniper Rifles, Infiltrate, Move Through Cover [106pts]

Scout Squad: Sergeant + 6 Scouts, 4x Bolt Pistol & CCW, Missile Launcher, 3x Sniper Rifles, Infiltrate, Move Through Cover [116pts]

Tactical Squad: Sergeant + 5 SM, Lascannon [105pts]
Tactical Squad: Sergeant + 5 SM, Lascannon [105pts]
Tactical Squad: Sergeant + 5 SM, Missile Launcher [100pts]

FAST

Assault Squad <No Jump Packs>: Sergeant + 8 SM, Frag Grenades, Meltabombs, Flamer [159pts] Drop Pod +30

Landspeeder Tornado with Assault Cannon, H.Bolter [80pts]
Landspeeder Tornado with Assault Cannon, H.Bolter [80pts]

HEAVY

1x Whirlwind, Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers [90pts] Castellan Missiles
1x Whirlwind, Extra Armour [90pts] Vengeance Missiles

My list looks anti-tank light, but I like the basic form of it. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Should I upgrade the Dread’s Storm Bolter to a Heavy Flamer?

The Scout Squads are deliberately intended to be multi-purpose, and will Infiltrate whenever possible. They are to slow down the approach of my opponent whilst my other troops are positioning, and directly support the Drop Pod troops. The Whirlwinds will aid greatly in allowing my other troops to attack, by channelling and slowing the enemy.

I wanted to get some feedback before I purchase more models.

Thanks - Lord Ramon

·
Ghost of LO
3,861 Posts
Witch Hunter Ally - Callidus Temple Assassin [120pts] {Key stats for those who don't know: Starts in Reserve but can arrive anywhere onboard, and move-fight immediately; After deployment you can move one enemy unit up to 6�}
I believe you need an inquisitor, or the witch hunters equivilant to use these. Which i dont see in your list, therefor making this an ilegal selection.

The rest of your list need a lot of work. Id start by ditching the scouts...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts