Librarium Online Forums banner

2,000pts. General Purpose List

593 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  karantalsis 
Lord Ramon said:
Dark Eldar: 2,000pts. General Purpose List

Hello folks, I'm a new Dark Eldar player. I'm very inexperienced at 40k, but have read quite a few posts to try and bone up. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Lord Ramon

HQ

Dark Eldar Archon - Plasma Grenades, Shadow Field, Splinter Pistol, Gruesome Talisman, Trophy Rack, Combat Drugs, Agoniser, Haywire Grenades [144pts]
+[
Squad of 7 Incubi Retinue. Plasma Grenades, 2x Blaster. Raider with Disintegrator, Horrofex and Screaming Jets [281pts]
have two warriors carry splinter cannons instead of incubi, also get a nightshield on the raider
ELITES

Wych Squad of 10 Wyches: Wych Weapons, Plasma Grenades. 2 Blaster. Succubus with Haywire Grenades, Gruesome Talisman, Agoniser. Raider with Disintegrator, Horrofex and Screaming Jets [280pts]
you do not need blasters in the squad, and you need nightshields
TROOPS

Warrior Squad of 11 Warriors, 2 Dark Lance [108pts]
good
Warrior Squad of 15 Warriors2 Blaster, 2 Splinter Cannon, Sybarite with Gruesome Talisman, Haywire Grenades & Poisoned Blades [165pts]
agoniser instead of poison
Raider Squad of 5 Warriors, Blaster, Dark Lance, Raider with Dark Lance, Horrofex and Night Shield [130pts]

Raider Squad of 5 Warriors, Blaster, Dark Lance, Raider with Dark Lance, Horrofex and Night Shield [130pts]
you do not need lances, an agoniser would be beeter, take down as many as u can with I5
FAST

Jetbike Squad of 5 Reavers, 2 Blasters [145pts]
Jetbike Squad of 5 Reavers, 2 Blasters [145pts]
agonisers
HEAVY

Scourge Squad of 6: 2x Splinter Rifles, 3x Splinter Cannons, Sybarite with a Dark Lance, Archangel of Pain, Gruesome Talisman and Poisoned Blades [199pts]
lance isnot needed
Remaining points:
Webway Portal for the Warrior Sybarite, OR
Reaver Succubus with Agoniser, Tormentor Helm, Haywire Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Gruesome Talisman
nice list, you get plenty of anti tank, too much. the blasters in assault squads take away from their cc capability, for extra points you might want a warp beast pack.
also trust me agonisers are a whole lot better than poison, good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.