Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nowadays I only really take 2 lists with me to use, either my 'shooty' or 'assaulty' list.

I just thought I'd share them with people for a change. Oh and major point, please don't suggest I throw in a Landspeeder Tornado with Assault Cannon, I how know they are great but I don't use them for fluff purposes (Eye to Eye).

Both lists have:

See but don't be seen
Take the fight to them
We stand alone
Eye to Eye

Assault

Reclusiarch, Bolt Pistol, Meltabombs, Frag 102pts
9 Man Command Squad - Meltagun 145pts
Infiltrate +30pts

7 Sniper Scouts 126pts

10 Man Tactical Squad (All Bolt Pistol + CCW) - Meltagun, Vet Sergeant + Powerfist 190pts
Infiltrate +30pts

10 Man Tactical Squad (All Bolt Pistol + CCW) - Meltagun, Vet Sergeant + Powerfist 190pts
Infiltrate +30pts

Infiltrate +30pts

Infiltrate +30pts

Infiltrate +30pts

1497pts

Shooty

Chaplain - Bolt Pistol, Jump Pack 121pts

Dreadnought - Assault Cannon, Extra Armour 110pts
Dreadnought - Assault Cannon, Extra Armour 110pts

5 Man Tactical Squad (All squads in this list are armed with Bolters) - Lascannon + Plasma Gun 100pts
5 Man Tactical Squad - Lascannon + Plasma Gun 100pts
10 Man Tactical Squad - Missile Launcher, Powerfist Sergeant 190pts
10 Man Tactical Squad - Missile Launcher, Powerfist Sergeant 190pts

10 Man Assault Squad - 2 Plasma Pistols, Powerfist Sergeant 260pts

Whirlwind 85pts
Whirlwind 85pts
Predator Annihalator, Lascannon Sponsons, Extra Armour 150pts

1501pts

·
Registered
215 Posts
why missiles in the 10 man squads? Why not melta guns or something you can use then charge? Or do they just stand and fire untill they are charged them selves?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You've guessed it, my second shooty list is basically 'sit still and blaze away' at the incoming nids/orks/whatever for tactics. The powerfist is there as backup, to stop them getting into close combat with something they can't hurt (like a Hive Tyrant). Generally when I play the second list, I utilise the Assault Squad in a counter-assault role. If something nasty looks like it's going to get free-rein, them charging it usually give it something to think about. And I've always got 2 Dreadnoughts with DCCW to munch through a nearby squad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts