Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that my beloved High Elves can no longer take Cavalry armies, I decided that I would use my bretonnian collection to create a powerful (although maybe a bit boring) cavalry army. I quite frankly missed be able to command the battlefield and watch enemy units scurrying for cover ;Y
here goes:

Brettonian Lord: 257
Grail Vow, Pegasus, Lance, Shield, Curiass of Fortune, Virtue of Knightly Temper

Brettonian Paladin: 231
BSB, Grail Vow, Lance, Shield, Barded Warhorse, Virtue of Duty, Banner of the Lady

Damsal of the Lady: 120
2 dispell scrolls

8 KotR: 233 (BSB goes in here)
Srandard Bearer, War banner

3 units of 6KE: 159each
standard bearer, war banner

4 units of 3Pegasus Knights: xxx

1 Trebuchet

4 GK: 182
standard bearer, Banner of Chalons

the idea is that pretty much my entire list is immune to psychology on the charge. The Damsal and 4GKs were added in to round out the points, so the 8KotR become my actual 'hammer unit'- with a static CR of atleast 4 with no enemy ranks.
Comments and Criticisms are NEEDED! This is my first competetive list.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Note you may only take one Warbanner in an army. Loosing 4 of those from this list will free up quite a few points for you. Look at the Errant banner for the Errant unit, and make the rest of the Errantry into Realm Knights.

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know that about the WarBanner. I thought that since it was a 'Common Magic Item' you could have multiples of it. Just like you can have multiple Enchanted Shields or Biting Blades.

I am hesitant to take more KotR. If anything I'd probably shuffle the points over to the GK unit to fill them out a bit more. I want to keep the army 'immune to psych' on the charge. I'm sure there will be more than a few VC players in this run, and I want to deal them a tough card. I understand the potential for baiting, but typically I line up my charges early, and once i'm in range to hit my targets, i charge them. So it'll be a rare case that those KE will be baited out.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
I didn't know that about the WarBanner. I thought that since it was a 'Common Magic Item' you could have multiples of it. Just like you can have multiple Enchanted Shields or Biting Blades.
You may not take multiples of any magic item. Common means that they are common to many armies, not that you may have multiples of them.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
The only common magical items you can have multiples of are scrolls and power stones. The term "common magic items" just refers to the fact that every army has access to them, as Phoenix stated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.