Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, there's a small tourney at the local game store Saturday. This is my list: LORD-Slann Mage-Priest with Becalming Cogitations, BSB, and Earthing Rod. LORD-Saurus Oldblood with Armor of Destiny, Shield, and Pirahna Blade. HERO-Skink Priest Level 2 (Lore of Heavens). HERO-Skink Priest Level 2 (Lore of Beasts). CORE-42 Saurus Warriors with full command, spears, and shields. CORE-25 Saurus Warriors with hand weapons and shields, and full command. CORE-12 Skink Skirmishers with Blowpipes. CORE-12 Skink Skirmishers with Javelins and Shields. CORE-12 Skink Skirmishers with Javelins and Shields. SPECIAL-12 Cold One Riders with full command, shields, and spears. SPECIAL-3 Jungle Swarms. RARE-Salamander with extra handler. I don't really plan on tweaking the list all that much. If I did, I might drop the Salamander and roll with another 12 Skink Squad with Blowpipes. I could also throw in a Scar-Vet with a shield to bolster the 25 Saurus unit. Anyway, what I was really wondering was what should I look out for for each other army? I don't know what armies I will be battling, but what are some horde units that can butcher my horde and what crazy combos are out there?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hello all, there's a small tourney at the local game store Saturday.

This is my list:

LORD

-Slann Mage-Priest
--Becalming Cogitations
--BSB
--Earthing Rod

-Saurus Oldblood
--Armor of Destiny
--Shield
--Pirahna Blade

HERO

-Skink Priest
--Level 2 (Lore of Heavens)

-Skink Priest
-- Level 2 (Lore of Beasts)

CORE

-42 Saurus Warriors
--full command
--spears
--shields

-25 Saurus Warriors
--hand weapons
--shields
--full command

-12 Skink Skirmishers
--Blowpipes

-12 Skink Skirmishers
--Javelins
--Shields

-12 Skink Skirmishers
--Javelins
--Shields

SPECIAL

-12 Cold One Riders
--full command
--shields
--spears

-3 Jungle Swarms

RARE

-Salamander
--extra handler

I don't really plan on tweaking the list all that much. If I did, I might drop the Salamander and roll with another 12 Skink Squad with Blowpipes. I could also throw in a Scar-Vet with a shield to bolster the 25 Saurus unit. Anyway, what I was really wondering was what should I look out for for each other army? I don't know what armies I will be battling, but what are some horde units that can butcher my horde and what crazy combos are out there?

<<FIXED FOR EASE OF USE>>

-POKE-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts