Type- super heavy walker/skimmer
Hull points 2
F/S/R/I/A/s/WS/BS
12/12/12/6/4/D/6/5
Eldar Holo Fields
Super heavy close combat weapon
Hallucinator- Range 24" S* AP1 Assault 1
Cannot effect vehicles
Fire as normal affected unit must take toughness test-roll equal to or under toughness
roll a D6 for effect
1.-Unit can only participate in one phase of its next urn-IE move, shoot, assault
2. Unit cannot do anything this turn
3.-Unit immediately fires at the closest unit friend or foe
4.-Unit immediately makes its full attacks against itself
5.-Unit may act normally, at the end of its controllers next turn sacrifice unit
6. The Hallucinators army comes under control of the unit

2nd Commissariat crew
-??
Adds the rule its to late for them to any imperial vehicle
If an imperial gaurd unit is engaged in close combat the vehicle may fire into that close combat

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody?

·
Registered
277 Posts
The first idea I take it is a harlequin vehicle which would be super heavy? If this is so it is not going to fit with any fluff. Here's why

The Webway is made up of tunnels which can be travelled in safetly even on foot and as such many tunnels are very small. The Harlequins travel through these tunnels fighting the forces of chaos where ever they can and will often fight along craftworld, exodite or dark eldar when doing this. They travel all of the webway even its smallest endings to fight and to recruit more eldar to their ranks. A super heavy vehicle would simply not fit through a lot of the webway and as such would be completely useless to the Harlequins.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What about just a normal sized walker?
the old harlequin rules had a jet bike the size of a viper so a normal walker/skimmer is about the same size.

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
From what I can remember nothing bigger than a vyper can fit through the webway - and even then they are limited to where they can go.
For more information on the Webway and portals etc try the Eye of Terro codex - it had an Ulthwe Strike Force that entered play using webway portals and had limitations on the vehicles available - can't remember if walkers were allowed or not.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wel the walker could be the size of a viper when going thru the webaway like think superman flying

·
Registered
277 Posts
The Harlequins had rules for the venom which was the front of a vyper with a passenger area on the back with transport capacity 6 usually made with the dark eldar raider platforms and had rules for a wraithlord which was made using the front part of a harlequin jetbike.

So something wraithlord sized or viper size should be able to access most places in the webway. Myself I play an entire Harlequin detachment when I play large battles for the fun of itusing the citadel journal rules.

Love the its to late for them sounds very much like how the imperial guard think and anyway it is usually to late for guard when in combat. It would have to cost some points though as it would make guard very strong when being assulted(where they are ment to be weak)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe for the Its to late for them should only apply to conscripts or be like fifty for a russ, hellhound or earthshaker(bombard, gorgon), twenty for a chimera, or 100 for a super heavy

For the Hallucinator weapon I was thinking the canasters at the end of X-men 3 that shower needles everywhere

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.