Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 i found that a hormagount lost its 12"" charge.nou it is yust 3d6 on the run pick highes ????lost lots of yuses.

2 the tervigon "a unit spawned by the tervigon is identical to a unit hormagounts chosen from the troop section".
So dose that mean you could buy 1 unit of the most expensiv thurmagount and yust keep sqwuerting out them expensive baby's?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ahhh...

1. Hormagaunts have not lost alot of uses in my opinion... to me, they lose their MAXIMUM 24" first turn assualt in return for a ALMOST DIFINATE 12" move ALWAYS with a possible 18" assault. I'm not gonna complain lol.

2. A tervigon spawns a brrod of Termagants that are identical to the termagants in the troops section WITHOUT UPGRADES...however, they're made quite uber if next to the tervagant lol

Cheers,
Scott

·
Mau'Dib
499 Posts
Don't forget that hormagaunts also re-roll ones to hit in close combat.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Oh no...can't forget the re-rolls ... *drools* I love hormagaunts now :D lol

Cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
123 Posts
yes hormagaunts are awsome I used them before butnow they are even better. plan to do some ripping of space marines tommarow with them.

·
Registered
247 Posts
1 i found that a hormagount lost its 12"" charge.nou it is yust 3d6 on the run pick highes ????lost lots of yuses.

2 the tervigon "a unit spawned by the tervigon is identical to a unit hormagounts chosen from the troop section".
So dose that mean you could buy 1 unit of the most expensiv thurmagount and yust keep sqwuerting out them expensive baby's?
Just to point out. The Tervigon spawn Termaguants not Hormagaunts, Its special rule is for Termigaunts too. Giving Hormagaunts a potential 18" charge with the poison and CA ect would be a bit OP :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts