Tomb Scorpion

Tomb Scorpion

Rare
Screaming Skull Catapult (110)
Skulls of the Foe

-------------
1,997pts.
-------------

The Tomb King will lead the unit of Tomb Guard, and the Tomb Prince will join the Chariots.

I'm going for a balanced force, hopefully able to at least put up a fight against all comers. If anyone has suggestions about how to modify the list, I'd appreciate your thoughts.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Its not too magic heavy, and with running a TK and princem i think a Casket would be useful. Generally, but especially for faring enemies with good antimagic. Its not a necessary addition though, the list within itself i have no suggestions for. Rarely see that weapon on a king, but it is quite a nice one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I really did want to take the Casket, but I wasn't sure how to fit it in. I can see letting go of the Chariot of Fire, and the War Banner, but that's only 50pts. I like the idea of bolstering the hitting power of the chariots with the Prince, and even if I dropped him, it wouldn't buy another Priest AND the Casket... any suggestions?

It's definitely at the top of the list once I break 2000pts.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
There is no real way to get a Casket in without compromising the look of the list itself to be honest.

Adding the Casket to the Priest, you need to find 162 points. The best way i can see of doing this is:

Lose Standard and Warbanner from Chariots.
Lose Flaming Chariot from Prince.
Lose the Dispel Scroll
Lose 5 from the Warrios Skellies
Dropping 2 Carrion / 1 Carrion and Vambraces from King

Its up to you whether you want to loose all that for a Casket though. Personally i dont think its quite worth it, or atleast not an instantly obvious choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.