Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re-worked my army list the other day,looking for some feedback. I think it's pretty balanced, let me know if you have some suggestions!

1 Bretonnian Lord @ 216 Pts
Armour of Agilulf
Virtue of Confidence
Birth-Sword of Carcassone

1 Paladin Battle Standard Bearer @ 129 Pts
Virtue of Duty
War Banner

1 Damsel of the Lady @ 130 Pts
Magic Level 1; Warhorse
Dispel Scroll
Dispel Scroll

8 Knights of the Realm @ 216 Pts
Standard; Musician

Standard; Musician

Standard; Musician

9 Knights Errant @ 221 Pts
Standard; Musician
Errantry Banner

5 Mounted Yeomen @ 87 pts
Musician;Shields

25 Men-at-Arms @ 140 Pts
Standard; Musician

25 Men-at-Arms @ 140 Pts
Standard; Musician

22 Peasant Bowmen Skirmishers @ 159 Pts
Musician

10 Peasant Bowmen @ 65 Pts
Musician

10 Peasant Bowmen @ 65 Pts
Musician

Casting Pool: 3
Dispel Pool: 3
Models in Army: 133
Total Army Cost: 2000

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Interesting, using only 5/5 Character slots. Id say get another damsel in there, for the extra dispel, Magic Resistance, and also give her the Chalice, and possibly a 3rd scroll if you think youll need it. If you dont want a 3rd Damsel, then give the Chalice to the current one, although i dotn think just 1 will be enough antimag at 2K.

Where are the Pegasi!? Drop the units of static bowmen, and also a Realm Knight unit, to get atleast 3 of these awesome things in (No command necessary but music could be useful)

Also add Braziers to the Skirming bowmen.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting, using only 5/5 Character slots. Id say get another damsel in there, for the extra dispel, Magic Resistance, and also give her the Chalice, and possibly a 3rd scroll if you think youll need it. If you dont want a 3rd Damsel, then give the Chalice to the current one, although i dotn think just 1 will be enough antimag at 2K.​
Yes,one damsel is a little bit light on the anti-magic. However, I'm not going to be dealing with much magic either,since none of the people I play against use magic in any large way. If I were to go up against lizardmen or High Elves or something similar,then I would certainly make room for another.​

Where are the Pegasi!? Drop the units of static bowmen, and also a Realm Knight unit, to get atleast 3 of these awesome things in (No command necessary but music could be useful)

I should have mentioned in my initial post that I'm sort of trying to keep this army somewhat realistic. I recognize that pegasus knights can be very handy and very powerful, but flying horses just don't really fit with the theme I'm trying to capture here. Not to mention that they would cut down my model count quite considerably!​

Good advice though,my fault for not explaining in the first place.​

Also add Braziers to the Skirming bowmen.​

That's fair, possibly I could drop one bowman to add them in. That depends on the opponent,of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.