Librarium Online Forums banner

[2000] Blood Dragons, Hard Hitting!

642 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  gingerninja 
Pretty powerful list. Maybe take out strength of steel since he would already have 7str on the charge and would wound most things on twos. Take out the ring of the night as well and give him the crown of the damned netting you a better ward save. If you wanted to save points you could cut the sword of kings and give the wight a great weapon or lance, meaning only such heavily armored enemies like chaos would benefit from an armor save anyways, and making your total wounds easier. Give him the flayed hauberk and he will be near unstoppable. Either way though, he will be a tough character, and I would shift the choice depending on what you were playing. Your necromancers look good I often use similar combos. I think you may need more infantry than what you have there, your knights are strongest as flankers, so maybe take out two knights each and add in a unit of zombies? I haven't used ironguts before in my army, and dont really think you need them, Black coaches are cooler, and more of a psychological burden to your opponent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.