Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally set out to build a mech list, but I dont want to be "that guy," so I decided to build a footslogging/mech list.

The idea is based on a swinging door. Stationary troops on the pivot point, faster units towards the outside. The idea is to weaken the one flank from shooting and to discourage them from reinforcing the other flank that will be assaulted. The center serves the same purpose, while the outside of the "door" assaults from flank to flank. Here's the list. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Farseer
Bike, Spirit Stones, Doom, Mindwar

Farseer
Spirit Stones, Guide, Fortune

Howling Banshees x9
Exarch: Executioner, acrobatic
Waver Serpent: Missle launchers, spirit stones, vectored engines

Dire avengers x9
Exarch: Power Weapon Shimmer Shield, Defend
Wave Serpent: Spirit Stones, Bright Lances

Dire Avengers x9
Exarch: 2x Avengers, Bladestorm

Dire Avengers x9
Exarch: 2x Avengers, Bladestorm

Pathfinders x10

Dark Reapers x4
Exarch: missle launcher, fast shot

Fire Prism
Halo Fields, Spirit Stones

Fire Prism
Halo Fields, Spirit Stones

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'd be tempted to give the mounted DA exarch 2 shuricats, and gear the other squads to be tarpits. The footslogging squads would provide a pretty good defense from enemy assault troops trying to get at your firebase of reapers and pathfinders, and a bladestorming unit popping out of waveserpent has to be pretty painful. It would probably be worth it to keep defend on them too though, since they are likely to get assaulted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.