Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought in mind when making this list - Stealth > FW.

HQ
Shas'o - [Plasma rifle, fusion blaster, shield gen, HW multitracker] (128 )

Elite
Shas'ui Team (2) - [Plasma rifle, missile pod, multitracker] (130)
Shas'ui Team (2) - [Plasma rifle, missile pod, multitracker] (130)

Stealth Team Shas'ui (6) - (180)
Stealth Team Shas'ui (6) - (180)

Troops
Fire Warrior Team Shas'la (10) - [mounted in Devilfish] (180)
Fire Warrior Team Shas'la (12) - (120)

Kroot Squad (20) - (140)

Fast Attack
Gun Drone Squadron ( 8 ) - (96)
Gun Drone Squadron ( 8 ) - (96)

Heavy Support
Broadside Battlesuit Team (2) - [Railguns, SMS, target lock] - (150)

Hammerhead - [Ion cannon, SMS] - (140)
Hammerhead - [Railgun, SMS] - (160)

Total - 1958

The plan is to deepstrike the tank killing Shas'os with a line or two of gun drones that surround or line up in front of them, then setup Fish of Fury with the fire warriors in the fish, while the Kroot hide in some woods and the Stealth teams pump out 36 str5 shots per turn. The remaining fire warriors, battlesuits, and tanks stay in the back and do whatever... yeah?!

I like it :p

·
Registered
664 Posts
i like i too :).only things you should do is make your ionhead be a railhead(believe me the railgun is so much better in almost everything)and make your 2 broadside be a railhead.2 broadsides with no protection will die VERY fast.if you do that your list will be all mobile.great list

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
svalene said:
i like i too :).only things you should do is make your ionhead be a railhead(believe me the railgun is so much better in almost everything)and make your 2 broadside be a railhead.2 broadsides with no protection will die VERY fast.if you do that your list will be all mobile.great list
I would totally make the Broadsides railheads if I had the models >.>'

·
The deep down truth
5,714 Posts
The Salmon Thief said:
Thought in mind when making this list - Stealth > FW.

HQ

[

Total - 1958

T
Just two problems the Shas'O set up your using is 133pts not 128 the HW multi is 10 points not 5.
You have 4 elites choices, you can only take 3, your list is illegal.

I would lose the broadsides they dont fit your list and take 2 HH with railguns, BC, multi and decoys, you must always have multi and decoys the HH will survive much longer with these.

I would take a 2 man team of XV8,s with MP and Plasma, multi and use the points saved by dumping the second team (which you cant take anyway) and the broadsides and take another unit of FW in a DF.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rikimaru said:
Just two problems the Shas'O set up your using is 133pts not 128 the HW multi is 10 points not 5.
You have 4 elites choices, you can only take 3, your list is illegal.

I would lose the broadsides they dont fit your list and take 2 HH with railguns, BC, multi and decoys, you must always have multi and decoys the HH will survive much longer with these.

I would take a 2 man team of XV8,s with MP and Plasma, multi and use the points saved by dumping the second team (which you cant take anyway) and the broadsides and take another unit of FW in a DF.
Eep, you're right, I wasn't remembering I only have 3 elite slots >_>

And I like the idea of the other devilfish... double Fish of Fury! =D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have an Ethereal I'm wanting to incorporate into the army and use the receding wave tactic, but i dunno :\

·
Registered
664 Posts
put 2 of your crisis as a bodyguards (they don't suck as much as people say they do,i have 2 bodyguards in my list) and there your elite slots are legal.if your missing point drop a few fire warriors on your fire warriors on foot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.