Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This army is mostly supposed to be for making good use of the ogre units that are fun to use, and the awsome characters of the ogres, but i would like it to be pretty good also, so suggestions on either front would be good. thx

Tyrant 296 pnts
thundermace
gutmaw
heavy armour
luck gnobler

brusier 187 pnts
heavy armour
cathayan longsword
gnobler theifstone x 3

bruiser 175 pnts
BSB
rune maw

hunter 185 pnts
2 sabertusks

7 bulls 295 pnts
FC
BSB goes here

6 Ironguts 343 pnts
FC, lookout gnobler
tyrant and other bruiser go here

48 gnoblers 96 pnts

8 gnobler trappers 48 pnts

2 leadbelchers 110 pnts

2 leadbelchers 110 pnts

gorger 75 pnts

gorger 75 pnts

total: 1999 pnts

anyways the point of the army as i said above is to use fun units, like the leadbelchers and gorgers. Also my tyrant will issue lots of challenges, and my two bruisers combine to make the core of my army almost immune to magic. thx for the read.

·
Registered
557 Posts
this seems like a fairly nice list :yes:

The only thing that'll have to say tho is that you you should take a butcher and at least 1 dispel scroll for magic defence or else :spell:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Beast_lord_of_khorne said:
you can't have that many gnoblar fighters you don't have enough units of bulls.
he's right you know :yes: ... why not make one big unit of 48 with 4 rows of 12 that way your meat sheild is only a little smaller :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thx i think ill do that.
and about the magic defense, you dont think that its enough for them not to be able to target my unit of bulls and my unit of ironguts?, because they make up about 75% of the points of my army.

updated.

·
Registered
557 Posts
*TJK looks at his Ogre Book*

Ah I see what you mean now :yes:

But Butchers are handy anyway (cough , cough Trollguts ... cough, cough all spells 3 up) :)

·
Son of LO
4,630 Posts
loose the Battle standard bearer or the second bruiser, too many points in caracters there.

Need magical defense ? thief stones and a great skull will be just fine if you don't want a butcher.

Don't put too many eggs in the same irongut basket if you catch my drift ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts