Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I've been thinking about Tomb Kings for a while, but could never come up with a list that I really liked the idea of until now. The idea is that the Chariots all role up and the King & Princes caste Urgency on their units (King can try on another unit or his own if dispelled). If just one gets through then it's still 8 chariots within charge range after the first turn. No doubt the enemy will then be looking at the Liche priest who's hiding near the catapults and casting Smiting twice on turn one. Once the undead are in combat i'm hoping the impact hits, lots of attack and the Fear causing will do the rest.

Tomb King
Chariot
Spear Of Antarhak
Light Armour
Enchanted Shield

Liche Priest
Hieratic Jar
Skeletal Steed
Dispell Scroll

Tomb Prince
Chariot
Flail Of Skulls
Shield
Light Armour

Tomb Prince
Chariot
Brooch Of The Great Desert
Shield
Light Armour
Flail

Chariots x7
Full Command

Chariots x7
Full Command

Chariots x7
Full Command

Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Aggressive... well, maybe. Dont think it would do too well though.

With an all Chariot + Character, you really need to look at a High Priest. Your magic here is just far too poor to keep you going. Id recommend a LHP and 3 Princes, or possibly an Icon Bearer instead of a Prince.

Also, the Large Chariot units with FC are a total waste of points. When characters are included, take units of 3 Chariots. Banner recommended, Generals unit should have Undying legion banner too. Musician optional. Champ is a big no.

Onto the SSCs, they really are totally counter productive to the list. Your Chariots will be racing for Combat, and once there youll have your SSCs shooting amngst your own. Also, they have little magic support. If you want Agressive, loose them for a Bone Giant.

Also with pts saved from loosing Chariots you should be able to get a lot more in elsewhere. Look at Specials, Carrion, Scorps and maybe Ushabti.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow, that's a strange list. I wouldn't even know what to say. I don't think it could do much. Once those units of chariots get caught up in combat the oposition could easily flank or sprint around back.

Sorry, I don't think this list is all that effective.

LannyMay

·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok cool. I'm agreeing that a Liche High Priest is probably better. I saw an army just like this at my heat of the Grand Tournament and it never left the top 6 tables. I think he would caste smiting on the Units once they were in combat and kill guys that way too . . .

. . . some play testing may be in order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.