Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The list might change depending on new codex?
Here is my godzilla list:
HQ/Hive tyrant 156
whip and sword
venom cannon
spine fist
toxin sac
enhanced senses
w/guards 125

TRoop
Gaunt 14 112
w/ scuutlers and flesh boreres
Gaunt 14 112
w/ scuutlers and flesh boreres

genstealers 12 252
w/ scutlers and fendtendrils

genstealers 12 252
w/ scutlers and fendtendrils

Elites
carnifex
w/ adrenal glands (ws 1) 110
scything talons
scything talons
spore crysts

carnifex
w/ adrenal glands (ws 1) 110
scything talons
scything talons
spore crysts

Lictors 3 240

Heavy support all of them are 177

carnifex
w/ crushing claws,scything talons, adrenal glands,extended carapace,toxin sacks,spore crysts, bonded exoskeleton

carnifex
w/ crushing claws,scything talons, adrenal glands,extended carapace,toxin sacks,spore crysts, bonded exoskeleton

carnifex

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
As you say this will charge in the codex but for the moment...

Tyrants cannot take spinebanks (i think thats what you mean, otherwise youve got 3 weapons) Personally i hate that build, its very pointless. Swap for either 2 TL devourers for shooty or 2 Tallons wings and warpfeild for CC.

You only have 1 peice of synapse, the guants need more. Drop one squad and get rid of scuttle on the other. Replace with 8 WoN spineguants and get some more synapse, otherwise your stuffed objectivly.

Get rid of every spore syst on there. You get a sporemine that you cant control the direction of, and a 1/6 chance to wound yourself? Youd be doing about 1 wound a turn with no return!

You dont need 3 lictors, 1-2 would do, or scrap them all in favour in a large brood of deathspitter warriors.

get Chitin on the heavy fexs, 1 wound for that little points is great.

12 genestealers is a bit un-necesary, 8 tends to run welll, but i occasionally go 10.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts