Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, today I will be using this list against a Vanilla marine army.....

1 Necron lord - 155 points
- Res orb
- Gaze of Flame

8 Immortals - 224 points

8 Immortals - 224 points

8 Immortals - 224 points

10 Warriors - 180 points

10 Warriors - 180 points

10 Scarab Swarms - 120 points

4 Destroyers - 200 points

4 Destroyers - 200 points

1 Monolith - XXX points

1 Tomb Spyder - XX points

I will be using a strategy that I've found successful lately.... Deploy a tomb spyder on a far flank and group the Immortals and Destroyers around it.... Deploy the Monolith only about 10 Inchs to the right of that flank, and then on the other side delpoy scarabs in a widely spaced and long spear head formation and have the lord and warriors behind to advance up protected by the scarabs, then when the enemy draws near I form a up a bottle neck and block movement by usign the scarabs to make a long wall between two terrain peices. Meanwhile the other side the Monolith recyles the Immortals / destroyers and pulls them out of cc while they take out... welll I just order them to kill everything :party:

·
LO Zealot
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well... we played two games one 2k and one 2.5k. The 2k he used a 3 x10 assault squad and 12 assualt terminators alot of tactical marines w/ plasmas and I got phased out. Second game he used 30 assault marines, 2 chaplins, 25 Terminators, alot of tactical marines w/plasmas and that trait that lets you inflitrate everything.I used basically just larger sqauds and more lords and tomb spyders.

Need less to say I was very very scared of this list, but I still got a Crushing Victory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts