Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the onset of the new Chaos Codex, and a few test games using the new rules, I found my army to be a little less effective than it used to be. (Being Word Bearers, I took a decent blow when Daemons were scaled down.)

So, after a few test games, and plenty of frustration, I've tried my hand at a new list. I don't want to have to buy -too- much new stuff (which I'll have to get a decent amount of as it is), but I do have a decent model base to work with. Any units I do already have will be marked in blue, but they're fairly flexible in their configurations. Anything I don't have yet will be marked in red.

So, here's the list;

HQ

Daemon Prince; Mark of Tzeentch, Wings, Warptime, Doombolt
~185 points

Terminator Sorcerer; Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission, Personal Icon
~145 points

Elites

5 x Possessed, Icon of Chaos Glory
~135 points

5 x Terminators; 4 x Combi-Plasmas, Heavy Flamer, Icon of Tzeentch
~210 points

5 x Terminators; 4 x Combi-Plasmas, Heavy Flamer, Icon of Tzeentch
~210 points

Troops

Chaos Space Marines; Champ w/ Plasma Pistol, 9 x Marines, 2 w/ Plasma Guns, Icon of Chaos Glory, Rhino w/ Combi-Plasma
~265 points

Chaos Space Marines; Champ w/ Plasma Pistol, 9 x Marines, 2 w/ Plasma Guns, Icon of Chaos Glory, Rhino w/ Combi-Plasma
~265 points

~265 points

Heavy Support

Chaos Havocs; 6 x Havocs, 2 x Missle Launcher, 2 x Autocannon

Now here, I'm torn between 2 Obliterators (Since I'm pretty light on anti-tank) or a Defiler (Since I have the model, but it doesn't appeal to me as much now without indirect fire). Both end up being the same amount of points in the end, so that's not a problem. Alternatively, I have an AC/LC-Sponson Predator, so perhaps I could run two of them if points could be made, or simply get two groups of two oblits?

Any and all C&C is welcome. I just want my Chaos to start winning some games again. :happy:

·
Registered
144 Posts
The twin preds would be nice if you can get them will draw alot of attention from your rhino's which right now are going to get all the antitank shots besides your Demon Princes. This will hurt you alot in your mobility.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.