Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 point balanced list

This is the first tournament ive been to, so im not sure what i should be afraid of, so i made a mixed army. Tell me any problems i may have.

HQ
Dakka Flyrant- +1BS +1S 2xTLdevos Warpfield

Broodlord-+1S
Genestealerx7 +1Sv Scything Talons

Elites

3xWarriors
3xTL devo
3x +1BS +1Sv +1S

3xWarriors
3xTL devo
3x +1BS +1Sv +1S

4xWarriors
2x Lashwhip + Scything Talons
2x Scything Talons + RC
4x Leaping +1S +1WS +1Sv Bioplasma

Troops
Spine gaunts
x12
x12
x12
x11
Genestealers +1Sv
x8
x8

Fast Attack
Ravener RCx1
Ravener RCx1
Ravener RCx1

Heavy Support
Sniperfex-+1BS +1W +1T VC Barbed Strangler

I filled every space!!! The leaping warriors may seem kind of weird, but ive had many good experiences with them. Not sure if i should use the Deathspitters with the warriors though, kind of like the idea of 3 blasts. I was planning on using hormies but decided to use gargs instead. Keep in mind this army is composed of the models i have, I have a bunch of extra stealers and hormies and I am planning on getting another fex for my B-day and thats probably gonna be it. Thanks!;Y

·
Registered
211 Posts
This is the first tournament ive been to, so im not sure what i should be afraid of, so i made a mixed army. Tell me any problems i may have.

HQ
Dakka Flyrant- +1BS +1S 2xTLdevos Warpfield good

Broodlord-+1S
Genestealerx7 +1Sv Scything Talons umm this can be ify.. all depends on terrain

Elites

3xWarriors maybe make them all tl dev?
2xTl Deathspitters
1xTl Barbed Strangler
3x +1BS +1Sv +1S

3xWarriors same here
2xTl Deathspitters
1xTl Barbed Strangler
3x +1BS +1Sv +1S

4xWarriors make sure to keep these guys hidden
2x Lashwhip + Scything Talons
2x Scything Talonsx2
4x Leaping +1S +1WS +1Sv Bioplasma

Troops
Spine gaunts eh... if you have any other models id just add more genestealers instead
x10
x10
x10
x10
Genestealers +1Sv ?+1Atk? pricey! these guys are gonna get hosed so keep them cheap...er... i.e. flesh hooks and carapace
x8
x8

Fast Attack
Gargoyles Drop these guys and add more ravs
x8
x8
Ravener RCx1

Heavy Support
Sniperfex-+1BS +1W +1T VC Barbed Strangler good

I filled every space!!! The leaping warriors may seem kind of weird, but ive had many good experiences with them. Not sure if i should use the Deathspitters with the warriors though, kind of like the idea of 3 blasts. I was planning on using hormies but decided to use gargs instead. Keep in mind this army is composed of the models i have, I have a bunch of extra stealers and hormies and I am planning on getting another fex for my B-day and thats probably gonna be it. Thanks!;Y
good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts