x10 Flayed Ones-180

x10 Warriors-180

x10 Warriors-180

x10 Warriors-180

Monolith-235

Total=1980

Phase out=12.75

Necrons to kill=38.75

A very rough list. My first time trying a fear list.

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
Hmm....I might consider taking out the "lith 12 is a REALLY low PO number, those 235 points would be better spent on warriors since you got the deceiver and pariahs taking up a third of your points.

Try adding two squads of 5 scarabs (for flexibility) and a squad of 10 warriors instead, this would boost your PO. Also you could throw the scarabs in to tie up units while your flayed ones and pariahs march in to rip them to pieces.

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
In 2000 points, by my standards yes. (Note my 1500 lists usually have around 45 Necrons my full 2k army has 65) If you want to field that list by all means go for it with all you have. It really depends on what you have available. But PO (for me at least) is always a problem so I try and advise against taking alot of un-necron units. Maybe a mono helps with this? I've never fielded one.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
The Liths a great addition for Flayed One support. I would say, look at making the Lord a DLord and getting him some Wraiths to ride with And add in some Scarabs too, they are a great, fast annoyance/support unit.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Yes, true. I just think a fast unit or two, to tie up things deadly to the Lith and Pariahs, would be a good idea. Maybe just loose 2 FOs from each unit, and get 2 Scarab units

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the input guys.

A Dlord sounds good however I see some problems.

1) A maximum of 100 points of wargear means I would have to drop either the shroud, or the gaze.

2) I figure the pariahs, shroud/gaze would be used in conjunction. If the lord is on the other side of the map, this is a bit useless. On the other had, I could use the deciever with the pariahs.

3) If I dropped warriors to get scarabs, I would be making my phase out even worse.

By the way, incase it wasn't clear. (Just checking)

Total: 51 Necrons

Phase out: 12.75

38.25 Necrons to kill to phase out

I would love to add a resurrection orb... But I would once again, have to drop either the shroud or the gaze. Or, if I wanted to add a whole new lord, the deciever. This is why the monolith seems like a good idea, those extra WBB roles will come in handy.

However, how does dropping the monolith, and adding 20 scarabs sound?

Thanks again.

·
kut maar krachtig
1,323 Posts
well you will loose the efective ness of your warriors that way if you can DS the lith in the middle and use it to move your warriors up close fast they can do some nasty rapid fire damage.

maybe drop 2 paraihs (no phase out loss and still enough do do damage) and get 7 swarms in resturn which ecuall 21 wounds of tie up unit seems like a nice way to go. and if you really want some more scarabs drop 4 flayed ones ( 2 from each unit) and then you can take another 6 swarms and will only loose 4 crons but gain a total of 39 wounds. and btw in your list your lord has allready got the resurection orb calculated in. :)

Lord orb Shourd Gaze- 185

Deciever-300

x8 Pariahs-288

x8 Flayed Ones-144

x8 Flayed Ones-144

x10 Warriors-180

x10 Warriors-180

x10 Warriors-180

x7 scarabs -84

x6 scarabs -72

Monolith-235

Total=1992

Hopes this gives you all you want :)

Phase out is now 12 and number of crons 47 but you have a lot more crowd control and better support

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.