Wild Riders of 6 - 174 Points
---Musician, Standard

Wild Riders of 6 - 174 Points
---Musician, Standard

Great Eagle

Great Eagle

76 Models
1996 Points

This is my first try at a Wood Elves list, I recently bought some used army books (me and a friend are planning on buying Skull Pass for a starter, and he likes Dwarfs AND Goblins) and Wood Elves were the first I looked through and as soon as the awesome fluff was read, a list was made.. thoughts?

·
4,361 Posts
I think you are missing magic defense. Just having 2 dispel dice will cause you to really be susceptible to magic throughout the game. I generally play with one level 1 scroll caddy and a level 1 branchwraith with cluster of radiants.

I would also suggest at least one unit of archers. I usually play with two, but have been known to play with just one. Also, a great weapon on a mounted character only gets you a bonus of 1 to strength, so I would probably replace it with a spear. And attacking last isn't great for him.

SirKently

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey man, well i would suggest removing the dragon from ye highborn, and get 1branchwraith with cluster of radiants and maybe a spell weaver with a Dscroll or two... for magic defence and maybe some tree singing (maybe upgrade the spellweaver too lvl 2...)

i would also try too get in 20GG (10x2) with musicans.

and maybe try fit in a treemen? theyre awsome ;)

·
Firefly
4,209 Posts
I fail to see the "friendly" part of it. :p

I think this army doesn't need to worry about magic defence as it will be on top of the enemy by turn 2. It is a very fast and mobile army that if played well will cause lots of problems for most enemy generals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts