Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just picked up the newest book, and decided to give it a shot.. Been a very long time since I played around with this, so any advice would be great :)

Prince
on Moon Dragon
Vambraces of Courage
Armor of Caledor, Sword of Might (2+/4+)
-----------------------------------------------
Noble
on Great Eagle
Helm of Fortune, Enchanted Shield
Heavy Armor (2+ rerollable)
Mage Level 2
1 Dispel Scroll
20 Spears
Standard, Musician

20 Spears
Standard, Musician

10 Archers
Musician
10 Archers
Musician

2 Lion Chariots

2 Repeater Bolt Throwers

·
2,244 Posts
Thats a very different army from the ones you normally see, I don't know how effective that many spearmen and archers will be, S3 isn't great.

Your noble is illegal with 2 magical armours, drop the enchanted shield and give him a lance and a shield. Perhaps get him the reaver bow and use the sniper noble.
Your mage may as well be L1 with 2 scrolls since he probably won't get to cast anything.
Other than that it seems to lack a focus, the dragon is a good setup but he has no support, I think that you need to squeeze in some Dragon Princes but I don't know what to drop, you could downgrade the chariots to Tiranoc and lose some archers.

Either way good luck and let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice list

Nice army list but i agree with the above post

you will need some more real damage dealing units take the spears for instance say ur using them in ranks of 5x4 thats 15 attacks s3 that will murder any un armoured unit but as soon as it comes up against armour like cav or even t4 troops the amount of wounds you are doing reduces to almost nill i would reccoment perhaps removing 1 or both units of spears and adding in sum WL or DP to Booste your offencive ability

also downgrading ur mage to lvl 1 and giving him 2 scrolls would be a great move as 1x lvl2 wont get any spells off unless he is very very lucky....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts