Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok like the description says, this tounament isn't about painting, or sportsmanship, or what's not cheese. All that counts is beating your opponent. here's my list... any opinions?

1 lord w/ res orb. 140pts

20 warriors 360pts
15 warriors 270pts
14 warriors 252pts

5 destroyers 250pts
5 destroyers 250pts

1 monolith 235pts
1 monolith 235pts

TOTAL 1992pts

MODELS IN ARMY: 62

NECRONS IN ARMY: 60

PHASE OUT AT: 15

·
Registered
70 Posts
not bad, not bad at all. I have one question, do your warriors have disruption fields for enemy tanks. if they do then use those monoliths and deep strike close to the enemy and unleash 2 full squads of warriors and do huge amounts of damage to whoever your facing

·
689 Posts
when i go to a tourney all armies have something against tanks so i think bringing a monolith only makes your opponent happy. soi would go something like this,

1 Necron Lord (HQ) @ 210 Pts
WarScythe
Destroyer Body [30]
Resurrection Orb [40]
Nightmare Shroud [30]

13 Warriors (Troops) @ 234 Pts
Gauss Flayer

12 Warriors (Troops) @ 216 Pts
Gauss Flayer

10 Immortals (Elites) @ 280 Pts
Gauss Blaster

Gauss Blaster

Gauss Blaster

5 Destroyers (Fast Attack) @ 250 Pts
Gauss Cannon

5 Destroyers (Fast Attack) @ 250 Pts
Gauss Cannon

Necrons: 66

Phase Out at: 16

Models in Army: 66

Total Army Cost: 2000

the opponents heavy supports would be almost useless. you would unleash 60 st5 ap4 blasts at 24'' with the immortals and 30 str6 ap4 blasts at 36'' everything in your way would be turned into tiny bits and pieces.

and if you have some luck with your wbb rolls this could very well be an almost unbeatable army.

·
689 Posts
well, thats the bad part of it :p it really does cost alot to get the stuff. im lucky to have 2 other necron players at my place so i can borrow stuff from them.

·
689 Posts
Originally posted by The_NightbringerX@Oct 27 2003, 20:36
not bad, not bad at all. I have one question, do your warriors have disruption fields for enemy tanks. if they do then use those monoliths and deep strike close to the enemy and unleash 2 full squads of warriors and do huge amounts of damage to whoever your facing
it's easier to shoot a tank to death than to take him on in cc you know. since warriors have rapid fire and thus shoots twice at 12''

i'd deep strike them close to enemy tanks and blast them to pieces

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.