Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here in my brand new list that I am quite pleased with cause I used every last point to fit exactly 2000 points.

HQ:

Hive Tryrant: Leech Essence, Paroxysm, Lash Whip & Bonesword, Heavy Venom Cannon, Hive Commander, Regeneration. = 240

Hive Tyrant: Leech Essence, Paroxysm, Scything Talons, Sything Talons, Acid Blood, Regeneration, Wings. = 265

ELITES:

[2] Zoanthropes = 120

[2] Hive Guard = 100

Doom of Malan'tai with Mycetic Spore = 130

TROOPS:

Tervigon: Cluster Spines, Scything Talons. = 165

[18] Genestealers: Scything Talons. with Broodlord: Scything Talons. = 350

2x [10] Termagants = 100

HEAVY SUPPORT:

Trygon Prime: Regeneration. = 265

Tyrannofex: Rupture Cannon, Cluster Spines, Desiccator Larvae. = 265

TOTAL=2000

So my tactic here is to use Hive Commander to outflank my Genestealers and the +1 to reserves will help Doom and Trygon to deep strike faster as everything moves up. I have also realized that I have a ton of anti-tank in this list with basically EVERYTHING but the gaunts being able to harm any tank on the board! So I guess thats win.

So please rate and comment this list and maybe even destroy it if you dislike it a lot.

Thanks!

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Uhm, you don't need Hive Commander to outflank stealers. They come with infiltrate which allows them to outflank.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh okay thanks, so I don't think I'll be outflanking anything else then cause I would rather have my gaunts come in with my army. I could how ever outflank the Tervigon but thats a waist of spawning gaunts turn 1 so I don't know! I guess I'm mainly using it to make sure my Doom and Trygon are on the board turn 2!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Acid Blood doesn't seem wortt the points. And giving Tyrants regeneration is risky at best, as any shooty army worth it's salt can down it in a turn.
As for the Flyrant, I'd keep him with Whip+Sword. The whip can help you against troublesome high-initiative enemies, such as Lash Princes, Genestealers, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts