6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Archaon 685

Festus 185

Sorcerer (Lvl 2) w/ 2 Dispell Scrolls 170

12 Khorne Warriors w/ standard, 2 hand weapons (Festus will hang out here) 234

20 Nurgle Marauders w/ standard, musician, great weapons 142

20 Slaanesh Marauders w/ standard, musician, light armour, shields 142

12 Slaanesh Marauders w/ command, light armour, flails (Sorcerer will be here) 102

5 Hounds 30

5 Hounds 30

5 Tzeentch Knights w/ Blasted Standard (Archaon will mingle with the Knights) 280

Please let me know what you think ;D

·
Registered
762 Posts
I would drop the command from both slaanesh marauder groups; they probably won't ever run from combat so I keep them dirt cheap. Why do you have the sorcerer in a group of 12, I would put them in the Nurgle group, I'm just curious is there some advantage? I would also drop light armor from the group with flails to save points

I'm thinking about using an almost identical list (without festus, and naked marauders with great weapons) so I would like to hear how the list does.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
+1 combat resolution always seems good to me, and musicians are too cheap to resist. I put the Sorcerer in the smaller group just for protection - I don't really want them to even get into combat. Festus is with the Khorne because they have four attacks each, and he gives them all poisonous attacks. That's twenty-four attacks in total (from the front rank, not including Festus), of which four should wound automatically. I thought that was rather clever xD That's why I chose him over another normal Sorcerer.
I'm wondering about Archaon though. I could make it super-magic-heavy and replace him with Vilitch, another Sorcerer and 100 points of something else. That's pretty tempting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.