Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lords and heroes:
Arch-lector w/ great weapon, armor of meteoric iron, holy relic, and van horstmann's speculum = 231
Captain (BSB) w/ great weapon, full-plate armor, and battle standard bearer upgrade = 87
Captain w/ full-plate armor, shield, lance, sword of might, and Imperial Pegasus = 129
Battle wizard w/ 1x dispel scroll = 115

Core:
24x swordsmen (arch-lector) w/ full command, detachments: 10x halberdiers, 8x handgunners = 283
6x knightly orders w/ preceptor = 154
6x knightly orders w/ preceptor = 154
10x handgunners w/ musician = 85
10x handgunners w/ musician = 85

Special:
19x greatswords (BSB) w/ full command, detachments: 10x halberdiers, 8x handgunners = 334
6x pistoliers w/ musician, and outrider w/ repeater pistol = 132
Great cannon

Rare:
Helblaster volley gun

Total = 1,999
Model count = 113

Any thoughts, help, or constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated.

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
I have to say, I quite like this list. It has a solid core of infantry. A fair cavalry element and the missile support required to support both. My only real concern is the threat of magic heavy forces, then again who isn't at risk these days.

One thing of note however, the battle standard bearer sadly can't carry a two handed weapon. As far as I’m aware only the high elves get to do this. i however am unsure on what else to give him.

Looks good to me though ;Y

(on a side note try to avoid posting points costs for individual un-upgraded units, such as the cannon and hell blaster, it can cause copyright problems if were not careful.)

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
see if you can't afford muscians on the knights (maybe drop the musicians on the handgunners) They're only leadership 8 and they'll run from stuff occasionally (sometimes on purpose)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts