3x Ironguts (butcher) w/ musician = 154
3x Ironguts (butcher) w/ musician = 154
10x Trappers = 60

Special:
3x Yhetees = 195

Rare:
2x Gorgers = 150

Total = 1957

What should I spend the remaining points on? Any advice, tactics, constructive criticism, or anything else would be greatly appreciated.

·
übertyrant
332 Posts
All in all a good list, but I would drop the gut maw and heavy armor on the tyrant. Your opponent can deny you of the points spent on the gut maw by not accepting challenges (and that's what a lot of people do when they know what a tenderizing tyrant can do). The armor save won't be a good help either since anything that can hurt your tyrant will punch right through it. You're much better off casting trollguts or toothcracker on him, and that doesn't even cost you any extra points:).
In addition, I'd drop the musicians on the ironguts and a single gnoblar trapper for some extra points which can be used to add a unit of leadbelchers (with musician), and a luck gnoblar for your tyrant. That would bring the list to exactly 2000pts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.