Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started with wolves woul like some advice and feedback, being harsh is ok i want to win and winning comes with critique

HQ: Wolf Lord
Frost Weapon, Storm Bolter, Belt of Russ, Mark of Wulfen, Runic Armor, Saga of The Warrior born

Troops: 2x10 Grey Hunters with 2 plasma guns each and one power fist each

Elite: 2x5 Wolf Guard in terminator armor each with Marked Wolf Guard 2 power fists and an assault cannon on each

5 wolf guard scouts with 3 sniper rifles and 2 bolters

Fast: 3 Thunderwolf Cav with Stormshields and a Frost Weapon, melta Bombs

Heavy: 2x Predators with autocannon and heavybolters, hunter killer missles

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just started with wolves woul like some advice and feedback, being harsh is ok i want to win and winning comes with critique

HQ: Wolf Lord
Frost Weapon, Storm Bolter, Belt of Russ, Mark of Wulfen, Runic Armor, Saga of The Warrior born

Troops: 2x10 Grey Hunters with 2 plasma guns each and one power fist each

Elite: 2x5 Wolf Guard in terminator armor each with Marked Wolf Guard 2 power fists and an assault cannon on each

5 wolf guard scouts with 3 sniper rifles and 2 bolters

Fast: 3 Thunderwolf Cav with Stormshields and a Frost Weapon, melta Bombs

Heavy: 2x Predators with autocannon and heavybolters, hunter killer missles
1) the MOTW makes the Frost blade useless, as it is not used in the attack. drop one or the other, i suggest MOTW.
2)Runic Armor IMO is not useful unless you want a terminator that can sweeping advance, just be warned that anything that would go thro PA will go thro you Runic. a la AP 2.

3) Need MOAR troops, this i can say from experience, i just recently got a hold of more, playing with two troop choices doesnt unleash the potential of the units i think.

4)hmm not touching the termies since i havent run any yet.

5)Note: the Wolf Scout arent Guard fyi, any way, i prefer to run those as CC/Tank killy scouts, if you want snipers, id suggest either kitting those 2 w/ bolter w/ML or a heavy bolter if you dont want to have them snipe. but NOTE: our snipers are better than normal SM. higher BS.

6)I like the TWC.

My only issue, is how do you plan on killing tanks?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.