Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I have decided to completely revamp my tau army because my current list isn't very effective. I just want to see what ya'll think of this. One peice of advice I really need is what to do with my kroot. Should I keep them in 4 squads of 10 or 2 squads of 20. The army is at exactly 2000 points now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Troops ->10xKroot Carnivore Squad
10xKroot Carnivore Squad
10xKroot Carnivore Squad
10xKroot Carnivore Squad
8xFire Warrior Squad

Fast ->8xPathfinder Squad
-Devilfish w/ Disruption Pod

Heavy ->3xBroadside Squad
-2 w/ Target Lock
-1 w/ Shield Generator
3xBroadside Squad
-2 w/ Target Lock
-1 w/ Shield Generator
1xHammerhead Gunship w/ Ion Cannon, Disruption Pod

Elite ->3xCrisis Suit Squad
-3 w/ Plasma Rifles, Fusion Blaster, Multi-Tracker
3xCrisis Suit Squad
-3 w/ Plasma Rifles, Fusion Blaster, Multi-Tracker
3xCrisis Suit Squad
-3 w/ Plasma Rifles, Missile Pod, Multi-Tracker
3xCrisis Suit Squad
-3 w/ Plasma Rifles, Missile Pod, Multi-Tracker

HQ ->1xCommander Shas'O Team
-Shas'O w/ Missile Pod, Air-Bursting Fragmentation Projector, Hard Wired Multi-Tracker, Stimulant Injector, Positional Relay
-2 Bodygaurds w/ Missile Pod, Plasma Rifle, Hard Wired Multi-Tracker, Targeting Array
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for this to be an all around army. I plan on using a 2 fire-base technique with the broadsides and support coming from the hammerhead and fireworriors which will be put in the pathfinder devilfish. I also expermented with dropping in fusion blasters next to tanks as tank killers, worked well but I lost the suits most of the time. I may try that again. If you need any more info just ask.

Any advice is appreciated. Be gentle.:)

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.