Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing a mechanized army (IW) in the previous codex and while the new codex didin't let me play my old army like I want, it certainly offer me some new possibilities so here what I though:

HQ - 155

Deamon Prince
-Wing
-Mos
-Lash

Troops - 1025 pts

10 CSM - 255 pts
-2 Meltagun
-Champion with Powerfist
-Rhino
-IOCG

10 CSM - 265 pts
-2 Plasmagun
-Champion with Powerfist
-Rhino
-IOCG

10 CSM - 265 pts
-2 Plasmagun
-Champion with Powerfist
-Rhino
-IOCG

10 Khorne Berserker - 240 pts (ride in land raider)
-Champion with Power weapon

Fast attack - 279 pts

6 Raptors - 150 pts
-2 Melta
-IOCG

3 Bikes - 119 pts
-2 Melta
-IOCG

Heavy support - 540 pts

2 Obliterators -

Defiler

Land raider - 240 pts
-Daemonic Possession

Total: 2000 pts

The obliterators will usually deep strike near an Icon squad to help them with some shooting. The defiler and land raider are used as a distraction though the land raider with those ''surprises'' zerkers may be nasty. The DP,raptors and bikes are used as tank buster or to engage any unit that could cause a threat to my rhino unit. So what do you think?

Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
43 Posts
that looks very much like the list i posted before to kill the imperial guard. nice one! ;)
i like the zerkers in the land raider. they usually turn the game for me when finally arriving where i need them. :) should be pretty competitive, i couldnt see that you are lacking anything important in this list.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would drop the Defiler and beef the Raptors to 10 men with a Champ w/ a Power fist. That's only because with your army, it seems like it wants to get into the face of the enemy rather than blast it from afar. I know it serves as a distraction, but I think that 150 pts could be used to good effect elsewhere.

Either that or drop the Defiler and add a Karmoon special squad of Termis, same points and with all those icons you can bring them in where ever you please.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.