Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't played VC in awhile and I'm just playing around with army list ideas for a tournament. Came up with this one, and it's pretty good...on paper...lol.

Lord:

Vampire Lord
-Lvl 3 (should be a level 2 I know, but he adds much needed defense against lvl 4's, I can at least compete with them)
-Curse of the revenant
-Skabscrath (additional scream)
-Heavy armour
-Talisman of protection (6+ ward ain't much but it's a start with the added wound)
-Enchanted shield (for a 3+ save)

Heroes:

Lvl 2 necromancer
-Master of dead
-Cursed book (chance at doom and darkness to make screams better)

Banshee

Banshee

Core:
30 skeletons
-Full command

30 Skeletons
-Full command

(banshee in each one and necro in one if not running behind)

20 ghouls
(small unit just to fill out core)

Special
30 Grave Guard
-Full command
-Great Weapons
-Banner of the Barrows
(vamp lord in here)

Rare
Terrorgheist

Total: 2026 (Yes, It's over but this is fine in my meta, otherwise I'd drop 3 skeletons and a graveguard)

Thoughts?

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you want maximum number of screams, why dont you get a ghoul king with skabscath, aura of dark majesty and a dragonbane gem on top of a terrorgeist? this will give you 2 screams, against enemies that have -1Ld in theory, leading to more kills. Otherwise, I agree totally with the army.

·
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Becuase a ghoul king on terrorgheist with all those upgrades is too many points for 2000, and violates your 25% limit on lords. The vampire is about 200 points cheaper, and obviously at higher points I'd give him or a lvl 1 vamp fear incarnate and aura of dark majesty for the -1 and extra dice on fear tests.

Thanks. The list actually does really well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts