Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if ye are versing Dwarfs that play a lot of shooting what would ye bring? I have 1 Treeman, 4 Treekin, 12 Wardancers, 10 waywatchers, 20-30 glade gaurd, 10-15 glade riders and wild riders, 3 warhawk riders, 24 Dryads, 2 mages, 2 nobles, Skar, Orion, Queen Lady, and the dryad girl. So how would ye play them? or what is your own army idea?

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
So if ye are versing Dwarfs that play a lot of shooting what would ye bring? I have 1 Treeman, 4 Treekin, 12 Wardancers, 10 waywatchers, 20-30 glade gaurd, 10-15 glade riders and wild riders, 3 warhawk riders, 24 Dryads, 2 mages, 2 nobles, Skar, Orion, Queen Lady, and the dryad girl. So how would ye play them? or what is your own army idea?
What does the Dwarf list look like? Most of them around here have 2 str7 bolt throwers (1 with flaming) and an organ gun and a unit or 2 of thunders and then 2-3 units of block troops. My standard list always comes with 2 units of dryads, 2 units of glade guard, at least 1 (usually 2) units of glade riders. I love treekin and like to use them as well as the wildrider x6 with warbanner set up. I would dump the warhawks and the special characters. You don't need magic either. Dryads are good screens, definately get some waywatchers or something that can target warmachines turn 1 (don't set up your waywatchers within range of the organ gun). Moonstone of hidden ways is good if there are trees close to a warmachine. Alternobles work well. Wardancer or Wildrider character might help as well.

Watch out for grudgethrowers with master engineers. They reroll everything, so it's pretty easy to target lone characters or trees, etc. Most of their warmachines count as magical too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

well the dwarf likes to bring like 1 big group of thunders and crossbows, 2 cannons and the grugebearer, anvil of doom, and slayers and warriors as far as I know. but he tries to maximize shooting

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.