Dark Riders x5: RxB’s, musician = 127
Special
Shades x6: = 84

Cold knights Ones x6: Command = 219

Cold One Chariot x2: Spears = 194
Rare
3x Repeater Bolt Thrower = 300

1990points

What I have in my collection, 20 spearmen, 40 crossbowmen, 12 Dark riders, 36 execusioners, 10x Cold One Knights, 2x Chariots, 15x shades, 4x Repeater Bolt Thrower, 2x manticores, many leader choices... I prefer not to proxy :p

i love khainish lists and as such have both a 1000p and 1500p list with two units of execusioners....

·
Registered
10 Posts
at first look at this list i wonder which unit your highborn will go in, he is alot of points to be roaming alone but he doesn't have a mount and all the units you could put him in are defensive units

·
Registered
10 Posts
if i were you i would drop a bolt thrower and shuffle some points off the heros in order to get a solid foot block, although you have high maneuverability in the mounted units you have no offensive foot troops, maybe add some executioners or a big block of warriors,
20 warriors, shields, standard, musician is only 175 points for some solid combat resolution

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ok, i thought that corsairs where a offensive unit... i do have alot of execusioners, and dishing a blt thrower and some of the corsairs would free up enough points, or loose some of the offensive magic items and a bolt thrower for a smaller unit of execusioners

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.