Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Im planning to make a WOC army with very strict slaanesh fluff.
I want it lead by sigvald and his chosen (like in his story in the book).
this is just a draft so tell me if i have messed up or it just plain sucks!

There prob isnt enough magic as i would like and im not sure if i should use warriors instead of marauders :S what do you guys think? Thnx!

LORDPrince Sigvald 425HEROESExalted Hero 245Mark of SlaaneshShieldMount of SlaaneshBattle Standard BearerDoom TotemSorcerer 175Mark of SlaaneshLevel 2 WizardPower FamiliarDispel ScrollCOREMarauders x16 122Mark of SlaaneshFlailsLight ArmourChampionStandard BearerMarauders x16 122Mark of SlaaneshFlailsLight ArmourChampionStandard BearerMarauders x16 122Mark of SlaaneshFlailsLight ArmourChampionStandard BearerWarhounds x10 70Scaly SkinWarhounds x10 70Scaly SkinSPECIALChosen x9 246Mark of SlaaneshShieldsChampionStandard BearerKights x5 290 Mark of SlaaneshChampionStandard BearerBlasted StandardRAREChaos Warshrine 140Mark of Slaanesh

·
Registered
105 Posts
Parsed out your list for you, so you can get some feedback.

Didn't double check your point costs, but you'll note that the army is currently at 2027 points. So a tad bit over.

Also, for single models with no upgrades the forum discourages listing points costs, so in the case of sigvald you'll note I've excluded his point cost.

LORD
Prince Sigvald xxx

HEROES

Exalted Hero 245
Mark of Slaanesh
Shield
Mount of Slaanesh
Battle Standard Bearer
Doom Totem

Sorcerer 175
Mark of Slaanesh
Level 2 Wizard
Power Familiar
Dispel Scroll

CORE

Marauders x16 122
Mark of Slaanesh
Flails
Light Armour
Champion
Standard Bearer

Marauders x16 122
Mark of Slaanesh
Flails
Light Armour
Champion
Standard Bearer

Marauders x16 122
Mark of Slaanesh
Flails
Light Armour
Champion
Standard Bearer

Warhounds x10 70
Scaly Skin

Warhounds x10 70
Scaly Skin

SPECIAL

Chosen x9 246
Mark of Slaanesh
Shields
Champion
Standard Bearer

Kights x5 290
Mark of Slaanesh
Champion
Standard Bearer
Blasted Standard

RARE

Chaos Warshrine 140
Mark of Slaanesh

Just a few quick comments, particularly the hounds. Scaly skin often isn't worth the point investment since they are meant to run out and get themselves killed. They are mostly expendable, and often run in simple units of 5.

Haven't tried playing with named lords, so hopefully Sigvald is a good one.

I've never found doom totem to be all that appealing, maybe that's just me. I'd rather give him some magic items to keep him alive.

Sorcerer looks fine, maybe change power stone to dispel scroll. This will improve your magic defenses with a nice little scroll caddy.

Since your already fielding a chosen unit and a warshrine I'd look into boosting their numbers and giving them Favour of the Gods. That way they can adjust the roll they start with, and then when the warshrine benifits them you can give them quite the boost in staying power.

Hope my comments help, good luck fielding your Slaneesh list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.